FROM HERE OR FROM THERE, PLACE DIFFERENT from OR OUTSIDE one's SELF:own DWELLING.
Old Chinese Criteria
1. The dominant word for being away from home or abroad is chū 出 (ant. rù 入 "be at home").
Modern Chinese Criteria
rough draft to BEGIN TO identify synonym group members for analysis, based on CL etc. 18.11.2003. CH ／
Attributions by syntactic funtion
Attributions by text
- 春秋左傳 : 2
- 韓非子 : 2
- 論語 : 1
- 呂氏春秋 : 1
出 chū OC: khljud MC: tɕhʷit 6 Attributions
The dominant word for being away from home or abroad is chū 出.
- nab.adSforeign affairs (often used as topic)
- vadNabroad; outside the court; outside the home
- vadSabroadNB: This may be explained as a subordinate sentence "when X is/was abroad".
- viactgo abroad; spend one's time abroad
Existing SW for
Here are Syntactic Words already defined in the database: