LACK of EXPECTED RAIN.
Old Chinese Criteria
1. The current general word for wealther conditions of drought is hàn 旱.
2. Hàn 暵 is reconstructed as common in OBI referring to scorching and parching heat.
Modern Chinese Criteria
rough draft to BEGIN TO identify synonym group members for analysis, based on CL etc. 18.11.2003. CH ／
Attributions by syntactic funtion
Attributions by text
- 春秋左傳 : 7
- 禮記 : 6
- 管子 : 5
- 孟子 : 4
- 說苑 : 2
- 莊子 : 2
- 荀子 : 2
- 墨子 : 1
- 呂氏春秋 : 1
- 毛詩 : 1
- 韓非子 : 1
- 史記 : 1
旱 hàn OC: ɡaanʔ MC: ɦɑn 33 Attributions
The current general word for wealther conditions of drought is hàn 旱.
- nabeventa drought; short period of famine
- vibe stricken by drought; be characterised by drought 歲旱
- vi0there is a drought
暵 hàn OC: qhlaans MC: hɑn 0 Attributions
Hàn 暵 is reconstructed as common in OBI referring to scorching and parching heat.
- viOBI: be all parched (as fields)
Existing SW for
Here are Syntactic Words already defined in the database: