PART of an ARTEFACT or THING that is MOST LOW.
Old Chinese Criteria
1. The current word for the bottom of a vessel is dǎng 當.
2. Dǐ 底 is a Han dynasty dialect word for the bottom of a vessel.
Modern Chinese Criteria
rough draft to BEGIN TO identify synonym group members for analysis, based on CL etc. 18.11.2003. CH ／
solum refers to the bottom of earth on which one may place a firm foot.
fundus refers to the bottom of a vessel.
fundamentum refers to a foundation which has been artificially laid, on which a building rests.
Attributions by syntactic funtion
Attributions by text
- 韓非子 : 6
- 百喻經 : 4
- 淮南子 : 1
- 祖堂集 : 1
底 dǐ OC: tiilʔ MC: tei 6 Attributions
Dǐ 底 is a Han dynasty dialect word for the bottom of a vessel.
- npost-Han: the lower part, bottom (SONG YU GAOTANGFU高唐賦)
當 dàng OC: taaŋs MC: tɑŋ 6 Attributions
The current word for the bottom of a vessel is dǎng 當. xxx
- nbottom (of a beaker etc)
臀 tún OC: duun MC: duo̝n 0 Attributions
- nKAOGONGJI: bottom of a vessel
Existing SW for
Here are Syntactic Words already defined in the database: