CALCULATE MONEY OR RESOURCES that someone POSSESSES OR USES.
Old Chinese Criteria
1. The general term for all manner of account-keeping is kuài jì 會計.
2. Jì 計 is the general word for calculating which is sometimes used more specifically to the detailed keeping of accounts.
3. The technical term for keeping overall accounts, typically at the end of the year, is kuài 會.
Modern Chinese Criteria
PRELIMINARY LISTING OF TERMS FOR CONTRASTIVE ANALYSIS BASED ON CL ETC. 1.12.2003. CH
Attributions by syntactic funtion
Attributions by text
- 論衡 : 5
- 管子 : 3
- 韓非子 : 2
- 戰國策 : 1
- 孟子 : 1
- 韓詩外傳 : 1
會計 kuài jì OC: kloobs kiis MC: kɑi kei 7 Attributions
The technical term for keeping overall accounts is kuài 會, and the general term for （originally ritual) account-keeping (at gatherings) is kuài jì 會計. >>GENERAL
- NPabactthe making of accounds, the account-keeping in general
- VPiact(assemble and) conduct accounting
- VPtoNkeep accounts of
計 jì OC: kiis MC: kei 4 Attributions
Jì 計 is the general word for calculating which is sometimes used more specifically to the detailed keeping of accounts. >>ACTION
- nabactaccounts kept, economic summary 上計 "send up accounts"
- viactkeep accounts; provide a statistical account
數 shù OC: sqros MC: ʂi̯o 1 Attribution
- nabactaccountancy; the statistics; the amounts; the book-keeping
計會 jì kuài OC: kiis kloobs MC: kei kɑi 1 Attribution
- VPiactcarry out accountancy, keep accounts
會 kuài OC: kloobs MC: kɑi 0 Attributions
The technical term for keeping overall accounts is kuài 會, and the general term for all manner of account-keeping is kuài jì 會計. >>ACTION
- nabactaccount, the keeping of accounts
- viset up accounts, keep accounts
- vtoNkeep accounts of ZHOULI: 歲終則會其出入 "at the end of the year one produces accounts of the expenses and revenues".
Existing SW for
Here are Syntactic Words already defined in the database: